Mario E. Garita DDS
- Specialist in Implant Dentistry
- University of Miami
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Specialist in Implant Dentistry, University of Miami School of Medicine, Center for Dental Implants, FL, USA. 1992 - 1994.
- Director, Center for Dental Implants of Costa Rica
- President and Founder, Congress of Implant Dentistry of Central America and Panama 1995-1997
- Member of the Costarrican Board of Periodontology; Oral and Maxillofacial surgery and Implant Dentistry.
- Former Assistant Professor, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospitals Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- International Speaker in Implant Dentistry.
- Author of several articles in Implant Dentistry.
- Dental School, University of Costa Rica, 1990.
- General Practice Residency, C.C.S.S, Costa Rica 1991.
Juan J. Alvarado D.D.S
- Doctor in Dental Surgery,
- Latin-American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT) Costa Rica.
- Member of the Board of Costarrican Dental Surgeons.
- Advanced training on Cosmetic dentistry.
- Advanced training in oral surgery.
- NYU College of Dentristry Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program.
- Current Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Implantology and oral rehabilitation. New York City.
- Accredited to perform in minimally invasive restoration. Cerinate technique porcelain veneers. Costa Rica
Ingrid Barilla DDS
- Specialist in Orthodontics, Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester, New York.
- Subspecialty in Craniofacial Orthodontics and Surgical Orthodontics, Institute of Reconstructive Surgery, University Medical Center, New York.
- Private Practice in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Private Practice in Midtown Manhattan, NY.
- Associate Professor at NYU School of Dentistry, Specialty in Orthodontics, New York.
- Board Certified in New York and Costa Rica.
- Author of several articles in Craneofacial Deformities.
Jose Garita DDS
- University of Iowa, Root Canal Therapy.
- Dean of the University of Costa Rica Dental School for 8 years.
- Masters Degree in System Designs.
- Inventor of "Limm" Dental cleaning device, Patented in the USA.
- Author of several articles in University Service Designs.
Priscilla Rojas DDS
- University of Costa Rica, Cosmetic Dentistry
- Official Dentist of the Miss Costa Rica Beauty Pageants.
- Pioneer in Laser Bleaching and Smile design.
- Author of several articles in Smile design.
Paola Carranza, D.D.S
- Dental Specialty: Endodontist
- Tufts University Boston, Massachussets U.S.A
- Endodontic Postgraduate studies at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusettets.
- Member of the American Dental Association (A.D.A.) Member or the American Association of Endodontics (A.A.E.) Member of the Costarrican Academy of Endodntics (A.C.E.)
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons as a Specialist in Endodontics
Rossie Brender D.D.S, M.S.
- Dental Specialty: Periodontist
- Certificate in Periodontics, 1999.
- Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, Illinois.
- Master of Science in Oral Biology. 1999.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery, Universidad de Costa Rica, 1995.
- Private practice restricted to Periodontics, since 2000 San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Chair of Clinical Periodontics. Teacher at Pre-clinics of Periodontics. Universidad Latina de Costa Rica. 2000-2002
- Clinical Periodontics Instructor. Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, Illinois. 1998-1999
- Instructor at Pre-clinics of Periodontics. Universidad de Costa Rica, 1997.
- Social service year. Dentist at the station of Bagaces, Guanacaste. Ministerio de Salud de Costa Rica 1996.