Dr Paola Carranza
The practice of endodontics is also known as “root canal treatment”. Doctor Paula Carranza has a special training in diagnosing and treating problems associated with the inside of the tooth. She does only endodontic procedures during her practices.
To become specialist in endodontics, Dr. Carranza completed her dental school and additional two years of advanced training in endodontics. Remember that Endodontics is one of the nine specialties recognized by the American Dental Association.
As an Endodontists, she has the experience to help you find the cause of oral and facial pain. This is really difficult to diagnose.
- Specialist in Endodontist Tufts University Boston, Massachussets U.S.A.
- Endodontic Postgraduate studies at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusettets.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery, University Latina of Costa Rica.
- Member of the Board of Costa Rican Dental Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association (A.D.A.)
- Member of the American Association of Endodontics (A.A.E.)
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons as a Specialist in Endodontics