All On 4 in Costa Rica
Now with a new full rehabilitation option using the All On 4 ®
The All-on-4 ® treatment concept provides a permanent, screw-retained, same-day replacement for the entire upper and/or lower set of teeth. This procedure is best for patients with significant tooth loss, decay, or extreme bone loss, that prevents them from getting traditional dental implants protocols like All on 6 or All on 8. This option will eliminate the need for bone graft, will minimize the All On 4 Dental Implant cost, and will increase the comfort and stability.
Get a Dental Makeover in Costa Rica
When you choose to get All On 4 dental implants in Costa Rica, you will receive dental implants and a full set of non-removable dentures during a single appointment. Always prioritizing what patients need rather than what they may prefer, Dr. Mario Garita is the pioneer of this technique in Costa Rica and has done over 1000 cases with excellent results.
Why All On 4 ®?
The reasons the All On 4 Dental Implants technique has gained popularity are:
- The high volume of edentulous patients with terminal dentition who can be treated with this technique
- The better esthetics and the low cost for the patient compared to more traditional techniques (bone grafting, more implants and multiple procedures)
- The high success rate of the procedure
- The ease and safety of the technique enables it to be performed more trustfully
All On 4 ® technique types of bars:
There are two types of bars for the All-on-4®️ technique recommended by the doctor. The patient can choose according to their budget.
The characteristics of each bar:
It has two components: a layer of acrylic and the prosthetic teeth.
Downside: they stain and teeth need to be changed approximately every 5 years because they wear down.
Advantage: more economical
Monolithic Zirconia bar
It is a single structure.
Advantage: does not break or stain, more esthetic.
Downside: higher cost
Get a bright smile in one day with the All-on-4® technique. At Dr. Mario Garita MP The Dental Experience you can consult free online to find out why you need an All-on-4®
All On 4 Details
- Can it be delivered in one day? The All On 4 Dental Implants technique has the great advantage that a temporary fixed prosthesis is delivered in one day, eliminating the moving dentures which may be uncomfortable. Short time means to make All On 4 Dental implants are affordable and attractive. Ask for your Estimate.
- Resistance: All on 4 ®️ temporary teeth may break as the brain gets used to the new bite. This process takes several months. Soft diet is recommended. It is recommended to brush your teeth after every meal to avoid staining of the acrylic.
- How do you clean the temporary dentures? The All-on-4 ® teeth have to be cleaned after every meal as your natural teeth. It is recommended to use a water flosser to maintain healthy gums around the implants.
- Is it possible to wear the same prosthesis used before the surgery? It is not possible to use the existent denture because the acrylic is old and it cannot be attached to the new implants.