IT’S A WONDERFUL PLACE.
ICON_PLACEHOLDEREstimated reading time: 4 minutes
Manuel Antonio has a little of everything for everyone and a feeling of Wellness that we look for every day.
We share with you one of the most beautiful places of the planet. This natural jewel has a whole nation taking care of its indescribable natural wealth..
Let’s talk about the “Manuel Antonio” National Park and its surroundings.
Located in the south Pacific Ocean coast, the “Manuel Antonio” National Park and its beaches are the most visited by people who looks for Wellness Tourism in the region. Manuel Antonio will provide you with clean air, exquisite landscapes and trails that will connect you with nature.
IN THE TOP 12
IMPORTANT: Remember that in 2011, this Costa Rican natural beauty was placed by Forbes Magazine in the Top 12 of the “Most Beautiful Parks in the World”.
««THE WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFUL NATIONAL PARKS 11 of 12»» “Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica”. A century younger than Yosemite, the world’s first national park, Manuel Antonio is one of Costa Rica’s smallest national parks. Despite its size, it is also one of the country’s most popular national parks. Thanks to its dazzling variety of sights: tropical rainforest, beaches and rocky headlands. Wildlife –including sloths, iguanas and squirrel monkeys– is abundant in the rainforest. Sports enthusiasts can indulge in everything from snorkeling and sea kayaking to horseback riding.
People from all over the world come to Manuel Antonio and its surroundings: Spain, the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Germany, France, England, Argentina, Colombia and so forth.
Certainly, Forbes included this tropical paradise as one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
MANUEL ANTONIO, SOME RELEVANT FACTS:
- Beaches between mountains. Going for a walk to the beach is the begining of a good relaxing routine. It’s much better if the beach is located between mountains and has white sand. Bonus: you are near about 18 hectares of mangroves (with the three unique mangrove species in the world: white, black and red).
- Islands in the neighborhood: This is like your own “Fantasy Island” version (Millenials please follow the link). Five islands surround the park. First of all the largest one called “Olocuitas”, followed by a series of beautiful names like: Gemelas (Twins), Verde (Green), Toro Amarillo (Yellow Bull) and finally Mogote. Certainly, here you would find the opportunity to enjoy snorkel, kayaking or scuba diving.
- Fauna and Flora: As a national conservation area, the native flora includes primary and unique forests. This means several thousand years of natural history. So, this natural conservation area is the perfect home for a variety of species. This is one spot on the planet where they can live in peace and harmony. The terrestrial fauna includes: raccoons, titi monkeys (Saimiri oerstedii), and of course two and three toed sloth bears. Furthermore you can enjoy the marine fauna: stingrays, sea urchins and starfish. Remember:at the right time of year you can witness from the mountains or in catamaran the “Annual migration of humpback whales”.
The Manuel Antonio National Park: the park itself is a unique experience. The opportunity to walk on a path full of nature. These adventures are incredible. Nothing more beneficial for our body, soul and our wellness. Therefore, come and fulfill your mind with the best of our planet and take it to the deepest part of your soul.
WELLNESS IN YOUR HAND.
After all these relaxing and intense activity there is nothing better than to enjoy a Wellness Spa, Yoga or any activities that could balance our spirit.
Hence, these are some of our recommendations:
- Holis Spa & Wellness center: Vinyasa, Aerial Yoga, Yoga for surfers, Yoga for children, all in the number one Spa in Manuel Antonio
- The Wellness California hotel: The Retreat Costa Rica is the innovation of celebrity chef, best-selling author, and health and wellness life-coach, Diana Stobo.
- The elegant Spa service of the Shana Hotel: Tucked on the edge of the rainforest, and overlooking the expanse of the Pacific Ocean, Shana By The Beach Hotel and Spais the ideal escape hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
- Stay and enjoy the Selina chain in Manuel Antonio: Selina Hostel Manuel Antonio boasts a comfortable cowork area, a bar, a jungle garden, three outdoor swimming pools, a yoga deck, and a hotel restaurant that serves a huge range of local dishes.
- Spa and Wellness Services at Hotel Casitas Eclipse: This exclusive and intimate hotel is perched on a hilltop, just one kilometer from the beach, and it borders the world-renown Manuel Antonio National Park.