New dental implant in Costa Rica: Starting out the new year with a new smile can really set the tone for 2020!
Dental work can be prohibitively expensive in the States; sometimes your insurance isnâ€™t even enough to cover it!Â Â
With the holidays upon us, what better time is there than now to plan a New Yearâ€™s trip to Costa Rica and finally get the dental work that youâ€™ve been dreaming of, but couldnâ€™t afford.
Sound too good to be true?
Itâ€™s not. You can have the dental work you need and a beautiful tropical vacation, all for a fraction of the cost of most dental procedures in the States.Â
Dental health and mental health, all for the price of one!
Here are just a few reasons you should schedule your dental tourism vacation in Costa Rica today:Â
- According to research, there is a big correlation between oral health and dental aesthetics, and their impact on daily life, overall health, and emotional wellbeing.
- Everyday actions like eating or speaking can be adversely affected by bad teeth.Â
- Tooth misalignment can cause chronic head and neck pain; in turn, chronic pain can cause irritability, sleep loss, and depression, as well as other health issues resulting from over the counter pain killers like NSAIDs.Â
- An unhealthy mouth, especially if you have gum disease, may increase your risk of serious health problems such as heart attack, stroke, poorly controlled diabetes and preterm labor.
- Dental issues can cause embarrassing halitosis (bad breath), which can affect oneâ€™s self-esteem.Â
- Damaged, broken, missing, or misaligned teeth can cause confidence issues, leading to depression and anxiety.Â
- Dental treatment in Costa Rica is both extremely affordable and cutting edge, and Dr. Mario Garita Dental Experience MP Clinic boasts some of the most qualified and talented doctors and technicians in the industry.Â
Whether youâ€™re in need of a full-mouth restoration, dental implants, a root canal, traditional braces,Â clear aligners, wisdom tooth removal, a checkup, fillings, or cleaning, you can get the affordable, top-of-the-line care you need at the Dr. Mario Garita Dental Experience MP clinic.Â Â
What better holiday gift can you give yourself than a new you?
Reach out today to talk with one of our patient specialists to discuss your needs and make a plan for your dental care in Costa Rica. Likewise, our team can also make suggestions about where to stay while in San Jose for your procedures and answer any questions you might have.Â
January is a great time to visit Costa Rica. With the holidays behind us and the sunshine bright all day, every day, itâ€™s summertime in the country. Escape the cold winter climate and come to Costa Rica for a new smile and a relaxed spirit.
A healthy smile can make all the difference in the world when it comes to self-confidence and overall well being.